1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following personal information in the following ways and for the following reasons:
● We collect your personal data (name, company name, telephone number and email address) when you want to get in touch with us. We use this data to contact you about our products, services and events. We may also contact you with marketing literature from time to time.
● We also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, date and time of your visit, operating system, browser type, the URLs of websites that referred you to the website and the path that you take through the website. This is statistical data about users' browsing actions and patterns.
2. WHO WE PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION TO:
We will treat your personal data as confidential, only disclosing or sharing it when required to by law, by order of the Court, or with other law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where there is a statutory basis to do so.
3. INFORMATION SECURITY
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and is kept for the duration of your use of our services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
To safeguard against unauthorised access to personal information, all electronic personal information held by us is maintained on systems protected by secure network architectures that contain firewalls and intrusion-detection devices. The servers holding personal information are “backed-up” on a regular basis in an effort to avoid any inadvertent erasure or destruction of such personal information and are stored in facilities with appropriate security and fire-detection and response systems. Your information is only accessible by those who need access to it and they are required to keep the information secure and confidential. We only keep your personal information for as long as is required for the purpose of responding to or providing services in which you have expressed an interest, and in accordance with the Law. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of, deleted (insofar as is possible to do so) or cached in a secure manner.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We use your information for the following purposes:
- to respond to queries for further information
- delivering marketing and events communication
- internal research and development purposes
- providing our products and services
- to meet our legal obligations
- to meet internal audit requirements